View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwet View Post
Stopped cheonging MILF for a few years with career and kids. Now things a bit more stable, came back this forum to check out the scene and pleasantly found this discussion thread. After reading juicy stories from TS and other Bros, I like to share an evolving story with a 53yr old MILF, let's call her SR, I picked up from a social app last week.

Chat started out usual asking what each other looking for on the app. I decided to go with upfront companionship and FB if comfy. When she reciprocated the same, I thought what the heck and go with the flow and see how it goes. I slowly learn from chatting with her that she is living under the same roof with her ex partner but different room. I don't know if she is lying but I went along with the flow. After 3 days of chatting, I think she got impatient and asked if I wanted to meet her or remains as chat buddy. I knew got chance liao but still play coy abit. Our chat got steamy, suddenly last night she told me her existing partner no time to meet me and she needs to get laid. Our convo got really hot and horny and she started to send me her rack of headlights and wet fingers from fingering her pussy whilst sex talking to me. She sent me her moan recordings and disappeared for few mins I think she dropped her phone when she cum...haha. she continued to tease me and asked when I am going to pound her hard. Was getting late, we said good night to each other.

Next morning, she sent me another picture of her bottom with black panties which are apparently soaked wet already...got me instant hard rock! Convo continue in what she would do to me when we meet. Trying to arrange a time, will share more once new developments and Bros willing to read my re emergence on this forum!😄
Just make sure you keep a records of all those conversation. Because if she cry rape, those info are going to help a lot.