View Single Post
Old 27-10-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
The AP Momo I’m referring to was circa 2017/18 in RV area (apt. facing Mohd Sultan Rd – Aila and Donna were also at the same building). She’s playful, beautiful, slutty and voluptuous; gold standard sensual & BBBJ services in FN mode, with a wicked sense of humour. We were once in an elevator when an ang moh burped. She smiled at him sweetly and said 您也吃太饱了… I nearly burst out laughing!

Unfortunately she was busted, so unlikely to return to Singapore. She seems to be well in Qingdao.
Hahahaha that’s funny…
She’s one of those I kena aero plane by her but will still go back find her. Once she went to hair salon and forgot about my appointment. The other she said it was a dangerous period cos nearby got operation.
Not sure true or not but she can be really blur lol.
Fun times with her, hot figure pretty face FN with BBBJ. That is really the gold standard period…