Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fun in osaka

My original plan for today was to try another refle/ co-sleeping shop, one that I originally wanted to try in Nipponbashi until yesterday’s encounter. I thought the brash young punk belonged to this shop but then I realized they had a different flyer, so I presume he was from another company. Can’t blame me cos I don’t read Japanese. Lol.

After lunch I thought what the hell just try. So I walked in the front door. A nerdy guy was the receptionist which made me feel better. After enquiries I opted for a Yuki. Once again the “best available” girl from whoever was around. In any case the pics were all censored anyway.

This shop’s refle was much better. She had D cup boobs and really hugged tightly, so you can feel her boobs pressing against you. There was some groin to groin contact as well although we were clothed. There was a camera above the mattress though so that was a little worriesome initially but I guess it’s meant to protect the girl from abuse and also to prevent sexual activity lol

It was a bit weird to hug and try to use the phone to translate but we somehow managed it. There were also other options to choose from. I chose the lying on the knee but it wasn’t really great. There was also an option to unhook the bra !

What I liked was the way she kept looking at your eyes intently. I wasn’t sure it was what they did to profess “ interest “ in you , or she was wondering what I was going to do or ask.

So through some trial and error I realized there were things you could do, but I had to ask the girl each time. So over time I managed to kiss her but it had to be through the mask. You could touch her so long as she gave consent, but I understood that the private parts were off limits. She could touch you if you asked, other than on your groin. So we kind of ended up intertwined, pressed tightly against each other with our legs against each other’s groins, and holding her by the buttocks. I didn’t really dare try anything else.

I’m quite intrigued such a gimmick exists in Japan. Trust the Japanese to come out with all these. You can imagine if we had this in Sg, we’d probably have less of the teachers caught hanky pankying with students if there was an avenue (like this) for release.

(If any horny teachers read this forum, please, go to Osaka for this. I will personally guide you to the place.)

Back to my story. I felt that there was some progress with Yuki. And somehow I felt she was waiting for me to do something.

I asked her about an extension of the time and for her to wear one of the sexy costumes. She became really excited for I guess it was additional income for her.

I actually decided to forego an attempt at delivery health to extend her timing. As with our MLs in Singapore sometimes it’s the effort to build rapport right. Considering the limited time I had, an extension was the best option.

She came back again to the cubicle in her sexy dress and her boobs looked really good as compared to previously when she was in school uniform. As we had already gone through the intro phase we dived right back into the hugging. As her lingerie was much thinner this time you could really feel her body through the fabric. Slowly as we hugged I asked what was permissible for me. She agreed to sit and lie on top of me, giving me good views of her boobs. I could even feel her bare legs right up to the panties and her butt as before. She had nice firm butt as well.
I asked her to remove her outer layer of lingerie and she agreed as well, allowing me to feel her smooth skin on her arms. I realized I could see her nipples when she moved. Each time I looked I realized she was giving me the same intense stare, but she didn’t really cover up. In the end I slowly moved her bra for better views and when she moved her arms slightly to assist, I knew it was ok. She also consented to me gently touching her boobs and playing with her nipples.

As we were lying on our side and hugging tightly, her hand that was beneath her inadvertently rested lightly on my groin. I adjusted her hand to rest on my groin and she was ok with it. Finally I asked her to move her hands against my groin. She said no but I could feel her hand twitch and slowly she did so, moving it against my groin slowly and repeatedly.

Unfortunately time was up and it came to an end.

I guess it’s true in the sense that what can be done depends on your chemistry with the girl, within limits of course, and if you treat the girl nicely more often they will reciprocate.

While some guys may prefer outright bonks sometimes, but I guess this service is good for those that don’t necessarily need outright sex, but would like close contact or just want the intimate contact with a young lady, and perhaps seek the thrill of seeking limits with a young lady whom you can’t speak with in a different language and have to use other means to communicate to see where it leads you.

If you often looked at a young lady and just wanted to hug her tight then this service is definitely for you.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here