Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2022, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fun in osaka

I went scouting in Nipponbashi for this phenomenon known as “reflexology shops” where you pay to lie down with a young girl typically wearing some kind of maid, school or other cosplay uniform. Supposedly you lie and talk to them and they can give you hugs, gentle massages and what not. Rumor has it that if the girl is right they may offer more.

I accepted a flyer from one of the girls and asked her about the system. As we were struggling to understand each other, quick as a flash a young guy loitering in the vicinity came up to assist. He emphasized no touching the girl although the girl mentioned massage ok. Puzzled I tried to ask how if it possible to do “reflexology” if no touching was involved. I’m not sure if it was some misunderstanding or what but he assumed I was insisting on touching. In the end he rejected me for service.

Ok. I went further away from the area and found another “sleep together” shop. This one was called Chiara and was much further down Nipponbashi. What made me feel better was it was helmed by a lady who spoke a little English. At least it wasn’t a young punk.
There were pictures of young girls in school uniform on the wall, about 10-15 ? But only 2 were available for the timing so I picked the cuter one. I forgot her name. Starts with M

I was led to a small mattress partitioned by curtains. Somewhat like some of our massage joints but smaller. The girl soon arrived and she looked somewhat different from the pic but she was definitely young looking although she said she was 22. Either they are not honest about their age or else she was a really young looking 22.
We proceeded to just lie together and chat via apps. Was a somewhat tedious process though. There was light hugging but not body to body and a wrapping together of lower legs but that was about all.

Was quite a meh experience after all. Not sure if it’s cos the manager was a lady and they tend to be stricter or I just happened to meet a girl who didn’t do anything else. She claimed previously one of the girls tried to meet someone outside of work and was yelled at and fired.

So this although this was a learning experience for me it was quite anti climatic. I suppose it’s a market for Japanese guys who are lonesome who just needed female company. To think the Japanese can come out with such a gimmick and turn it into an industry of sorts. I suppose if you’ve always wanted to chat with a young Jap girl in cosplay uniform and can chat in Japanese this might be for you

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here