View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Yangbaobei (YBB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasondragonborn View Post
For those asking.

Yes the experience was expensive but damn shiokkkkkkk.

Here my FR:

YBB body is very juicy. Her personality oso very feminine. The way she moan is like little girl asking for her limpeh.

Her skin is very fair, her nehneh must be D cup, she shave her cb as well.

Her body smell very nice and those very soft and tender kind of body (maybe you can say its fat but its the nice kind because her proportions are very good. Looks very sexy).

After arrive at hotel, she help me shower first. During the shower, she use the soap to help massage my kkb. Already in the shower I shoot one time. After shower, we go to the bed, my kkb already soft but she start giving me bbbj. The way she suck was amazing. Can tell she was very experience. The whole time she looking into my eyes. Its a very unbelievable feeling because I went to watch her social media and YT before I meet up so to see someone that is famous doing it, damn song. She deep throat it very well, and keep make these kind of moaning which is damn turn on. After she got my kkb hard again, she get on top and start to ride me. Because her nehneh so big, when she is riding can see those nehneh bounce up and down. Very quick I shoot again, inside her cb. Hard to resist when see such a sexy girl. Then we lay down for a bit, I end up playing with her body for a long time. We go for another round, this time I get behind her. In front of us there is a mirror, so when I give her doggy I can see her nehneh bouncing. Seeing her butt bouncing and nehneh bouncing and feeling her wet wet cb, made me want to shoot again but this time I ask her to let me COF. She get on the floor and let me do that.

After 3 shots, I really cannot anymore. We end up touching around on the bed. I really enjoyed playing with her nehneh. It is the best thing about her. Her nipple really nice to suck and her nehneh nice to squeeze. Butt also not bad. The best is the way, she moan; its those very nice kind of cry for help kind of moan (compare to Cheryl Lee which I shared before, Cheryl is more aggressive kind of woman).

YBB was definitely worth it. One of the best Msia influencer I get to up.

I believe she need the money now again. So she even allow me to take picture and record video of our session (but she didn't allow her face to be in it).

I don't really share my things before on SBF in the past, but if bros up me, I can consider share more.
Gt ask her abt the gambling saga, and does she sound like the youtube?

please sic video with us if possible