Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 11
Crampler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrampler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrampler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Aarti Russian from SNS

I arrived at destination and en route to mission room. Door was already ajar as though she was expecting me. Carefully pushed open as she welcomed me in.

Aarti is an SYT. She has blonde hair with excellent nice, curve fit and sexy body and ass. Boobs were natural and orginal B size with a pink nipple. Pussy was shaven. She has a tattoo at the arm area and body was smooth and smell nice.

She was able to hold conversation although english was not so good but ice breaking was great. Help me to take off my shirt and pants and we procced with shower.

In the shower, i do a quick mouthwash and we help each other to wash. Her ass was what made my cock yearn for more. I feel being wash like a big baby
and later she start to lock lips with me. The frenching passionate and affectionate. She definitely knows how to french.

Out from the shower, she was like a small kitten sucking my nipple and then slowly down to other part of my body and then to my cock.

Her BBBJ was fantastic. She take her time and let your cock enjoy inside her mouth. It was sensual and she focuses a lot on tip as well. It was rather mind-blowing and not so much of the cocksucking but the balls licking, definitely make u feel like in cloud 9.

It was my turn to serve her and i gave her a wild paint job. She was cleanly shave and the pussy was pink. I suck and twirl my tongues to turn her one and she loves it. She will grab your head and close her eyes in shiokness.
It was tastly and odourless. Sirens come out also and she was she was squirming and ready for my cock to insert inside her.

Caps on not long after as we went from missionary, lotus, doggie and then cowgirl, lotus. She 100% loves grinding and the frenching never stops. The FJ was damn sexy and wet. NO KY required. She initiated to switch turned around and sat herself down on me giving that slutty look as she tilted her head back for a quick kiss. I pump her in a short while, the sensation was hot and tight feeling inside. She was moaning and whining like she is enjoying it.

The feel is here and just before I shoot into the rubber. I requested her to give me a CIM! She did so willingly, remove the condom and BBBJ me with deep throat me and suck me deeply. After i short while i surrendered my all my load. She suck and swallow it all without a drop wasted. Fantastic!! Shiok!

My sex session with her is so wonderful with very strong GFE that I know she will become very hot soon.

All bros should better visit her soon otherwise you will regret!

I will go back to see her once a week ! Can never get enough of her !

Shower paid and left as a happy and contented man!