Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Beemerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Part 2

3) thermae - ended up here at night based on a recommendation from a friend. Didn’t even know this place existed but was curious and just walked by and saw that it’s a pickup bar in the evenings. Quite a bit of people both girls and guys inside at around the 10pm. Some good lookers there and decided to see how things worked here so found out that you just go up to the girls if you are interested in them. Many of these girls if they don’t like you they won’t talk to you or maybe they are just shy but basically just went meeting some that I was interested in. The prices the girls asked for ranged from between 2500-4000baht, mostly 3000thb. Talked to some I was interested in and for their line contacts but since I had already gone to Daisy dream earlier that day, I didn’t feel the urge to bring back a girl that night. Also at these types of places there’s no accountability of these girls because they can just go back to your place take your money and then provide horrible service. So I was a bit worried of the potential bad service and the price didn’t seem that cheap to me. Think most of the girls there are just there to make a quick buck so I didn’t want to take the chance but I’m sure if you find one that is genuinely interested in you then maybe you’d have a good time. But I jist wasnt willing to spend 3000thb on unknown girls when there’s plenty of highly reviewed providers out there.

My next trip I’m planning to check out 7th Heaven, possibly soap/mitu nuru massage, or an independent from fiwfans. Any recommendations how to pick out the good providers from fiwfans?