Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 16
Esprit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEsprit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEsprit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

FR - Aarti SNS

The place was pretty easy to find. reached and a naughty girl opened the door. The sharp stunning features make me can't stop looking at her.
She has long hair and a very sexy, curly body with no fats at all. Perky butt and some tattoo at her hand area. Natural boobs with pink nipple. Pussy was also pink and shaven but not sure about the tightness.

Immediately get to business and we stripped to bday suit and waited for her to join me. Shower was pretty SOP and she would clean your body thoroughly. She do a ht frenching with me in the shower too.

Action begin in bed after shower, when she starts to lick my nipples and got my didi hard. The she proceed to bbbj me. The bbbj was good, no teeth felt against my didi. Great movement between fast and slow as well as deep throat and will stuff the cock inside the cock for a while and use the tongues to play with it.

Then its my turn to pleasure her. Immediately went south and attack! Give he r a very good paint till she cum a few time and was shaking and beg me not to stop.

Cant wait anymore, ask her caps on and start.We start with missionary, then cowgirl for a good 10mins.She would moan louder as I pumped her hard and she seems to enjoy it , the tighness and wetness of her pussy really pleased me very much. My last and final position was doggy and I pump her deep and fast for a long 10mins non stop till i unload inside the condom inside her. 

Rest for a while with her still hugging and cuddling me and cum keep dipping from her pussy that stain the bed sheet.

Go for a quick wash up, paid and left the place.

Very high girlfriend feel and not a time watcher. Very service oriented lady.

She knows and understand simple English. She is a nice ger, so please treat her nicely.

She is a gem and I highly recommended to all bros here.