Old 05-10-2022, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
holykows deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Sharing my virgin experience in Saigon, went to Saigon Star and Queen massage. Hope this will help out some bros here

Packages offered by both places (all inclusive, pay up front):
1.6mil - 75 mins
2.4 mil - 100 mins
3mil - 120 mins

1. Saigon star: 1.6 mil

Massage at 9 floor. Place looks abit cramped. The manager will greet you enthusiastically and try to upsell you the 3 mil or 4 mil package, but I bo lui and just chose 1.6 mil.

Manager sent me to room and ask me to do the sauna first. Girl came in after 5-10 min with some fruits. Not bad, 7/10, around 1.65m, think around B-C cup. Didn't speak much english, but she tried to tell me that my package don't include shower (which was not what the manager just now said). She tried to upsell me again to the 3 mil package then I told her I really didn't bring enough cash. End up still went to the hot tub together and had a nice soapy bath She was semi nude throughout

After shower, massage face down around 15-20 min, 5/10 massage. Nuru was quite short and only did HJ for me Free to roam tho. Total time around 1h+

Overall 7/10, probably will not RTM. Didn't really like the constant upselling but 1.4mil is quite a lot.. Also cannot choose girl so really see your luck that day

2. Queen massage
Package: 2.4 mil

After doing my leopard crawl in cu chi tunnel in the morning, decided to treat myself on my last night in Saigon. Went around 11pm and the place looked quite empty. Receptionist came over with menu and ipad for girl:

1.1mil no shower, 1.6 mil got shower (dunno HJ or BJ), 2.4 mil 2 shot CIM, 3 mil 3 shot CIM

Took the 2.4 mil package and only got 2 girl left cuz i never make advance booking, if you want you can zalo them in advance. Chose number #11 .

Same SOP, go room, steam 5 min then girl come. #11 was much more chio than Saigon star, 8.5/10 with nice C cup. Shower you first (full nude + autoroam) and settle the first shot in the shower Even tho she didn't speak much English at all, feel her GFE quite strong. Experience was better than Saigon star already.

After that full body massage around 20-25 min (7/10) with some hot stone and oil. Ok la got abit of strength. After massage do full nuru on the back and front and I was ready for round 2. She was quite skillful with her tongue and emptied me in no time After that she just lie down beside me for around 10 min, do 1 last head massage, then shower. Total time around 1h 20min.

Overall experience: 9/10, will def RTM if i ever go back Saigon

TLDR: Queen massage > Saigon star. Maybe I abit biased cuz i took the 2.4 mil package at Queen, but Queen can choose girl if you bother to zalo them. Saw 2 girls while waiting for my grab and they were even more hot than #11