View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
Newtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Day 2
Doki-Doki : Been reading so so much about this place, I thought this must be where Jesus is having his second coming or something that I had to check it out, and no line up, just photos, and from what I saw, even from the photos, it didn't look too good to me, but I was after the much reviewed about services so picked Yuki. The whole nuru thing was okay. I finally experienced it and it was...ok. A lot of slipping and sliding around. But I was really hoping for more rimming than what I got, but at least there was some, good cowgirl and I somehow managed to cum during the sex. 90 minutes.
Dream Heaven Massage : Girl named Am, from the lineup of only about 4 or 5 girls. But one did peak my interest, she'll come into play 2 weeks from this point. Anyways, Am is okay, I picked her because of how chesty she was and all natural too, though a little distant at first by the end of it she opened up, though I gotta her lower marks for giving up on me since I have trouble keeping it up. It's like, I mean c'mon. At least try a handy until I say stop don't bother. But still worth the punt. The BBBJ alone was worth the price of admissions. 90 min. Overall a good time.
Dollhouse Soi Cowboy : Years ago I walked Soi Cowboy without partaking in either short or long time. This time around I decided to give it a whirl and found this beauty - Fan. Quite a beauty, I'd say a head turner, but again, most importantly she was very friendly, a bit heavy on the girl drinks but it's to be expected at any go go bar these days. Almost all of the bars I went to, th drink hustle was cranked to a 100, way more than I remember from all those years ago. There's a vibe even that most of these places now kinda don't want you to barfine the girl cause they're onto the simple mathematical fact that the bar itself can make more money with the girls in the bars hustling for lady drink, not out of the bars with dudes. Sure, this is no benefit to the girl, but why would the bar care? Anyway, took a short walk to the short time 'hotel' just outside of soi cowboy, and had a great 1 hour with Fan. A good amount of DFK, multiple positions, and came through a combo of BBBJ and HJ. She's a real sweetheart too, but at the higher cost for barfining girls and what they already make from the lady drinks, don't think you need to tip any gogo bar girl. She had a less attractive but incredibly sexy friend at the gogo bar, that I think would be great in bed with, but can't remember her name. Just had that really nasty, slutty kinda vibe. Overall a fantastic time. Yes to repeat.
Thermae : Just had to visit this place, I had to see for myself what the fuss was about. It's exactly what I thought it was, what I saw on youtube videos, what I read, and considering how many people post videos of the inside of this place, I may even be in one of those youtube videos already. Ha. A lot of good looking girls, but I had a beer and left. Thought to myself, I'll come back again another day.