My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Nearmello deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
MR for this lady as I went for back-to-back adventure
I’ve visited her 4 times or so, if I remembered correctly. Old PHV driver here

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/emily-massage/

Truth be told, this is the best session I’ve encountered with her.

Looks: 7.5/10 she is more beautiful in real life than photo. Nice eyes too. I’m a sucker for it.

Body: 7.5/10 nice skin, good figure and petite!!!!!!! SN throughout the massage.

Shower: nice scrub from Emily!

Massage: 8/10 good strength and superbly relaxing when she was tending to my calves. Helped me with my sore spots and I felt very good!

HJ: 8/10 patient, hardworking and accommodating. GM takes some time. When I share someone is patient, means she is very patient

Location: easy to get to if you drive. If public transport, reasonably convenient.

Overall: left a happy old man. Emily has improved since the last time I saw her. Glad she is taking some of the feedback positively and adapting to the current climate. Her natural gfe is worth mentioning. I left super happy. She's just got this natural GFE which I enjoy. It doesn't feel commercial to me. The way she smile and look at you really feels like an ex.

RTM: confirm yes. The list just grows
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
Grateful for bro @georgemagnum MR.

Tried Emily and enjoyed her good company. She is a natural conversationalist. Very easy to talk to her. Discreet location and can park under her apartment so plus for drivers. Easy to walk for infantry too. Ask her and she will guide you. Looks is closer to video.

After shower she patted me dry. Good service. Then onwards to massage. Strong hands. Kept checking if strength is good. Plus for her attentiveness. Enjoyed her HDLY too. Sensual was good. Light kisses. Good endurance even though I took a while to cum due to long day at work. But Emily was still all smiles even though her hands must be aching.

RTM: yes. Hope to find more gems from the sharing of bros.
Visited Emily last night, agreed with both FR.
Emily has very good attitude and gives a good massage.