View Single Post
Old 27-09-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 7
elmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Short FR for Ping - Galaxy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=900406

Originally contacted OKT to book Mae for RTF, had her before and she's really good. Timing did not match and he suggested to try Ping instead.

Checked the profile and other reviews, looked good yet not a fan of enhanced boobs. Hungry for action, so confirmed

Got to the location, easy access. Ping opens the door, looked like cute GND with a nice smile and short hair. Profile pictures are accurate. Then shower SOP, with decent towel.

This was an emergency bonk, having stressed on work allot - plan of action was BBBJ/CIM, then likely massage (seldom have energy for second round).

First round started and finished as planned, good skilled BJ and she took CIM like a champion not running away immediately. Then started massage, descent enough and after some time started to tease to wake me up again. She had me hard so gave it a try for second round.

Now this is where Ping surprised me: she climbed on top, grabbed my cock and started to ride squatting on me. Up and down while contracting her muscles, amazing feeling. Lasted until I released the second shot.

Overall unexpected good bonk, from a cute hardworking girl.