View Single Post
Old 21-09-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Poseidon Sally

21 Sep 2022 6pm, 160/2s

Location - 10/10, clean and discreet, LI area
OKT - 10/10, smooth booking
Looks - 9/10 GND look, confirmed slim, smooth skin, pretty smiley face, young confirm early 20s, no baby damage, slight blemish but looks better than photo, no tattoos, light thai tan, abit ting tong, just had her birthday yesterday, if you know Virgo girls they fuck like its their first time, minimal discount from photos 95% likeness
Boobs 8/10 Natural B cup with nice eraser nips, Sally say she is going to upsize her boobs soon while I told her natural is good enough
GFE - Her English secondary level so can communicate with abit of translator, she studied engineering in her Uni...
BBBJ - 9/10 one of the better ones I had, she tried her best to DT a few times even with few gag reflexes
FJ - Tight, can tell she loves sex very much with all the real moaning and eyes of adoration when you are pumping her love hole
French - She is one of the more passionate type of kisser, with deep french for as long as you want. I really felt like frenching a long lost lover with deep passion
RTF - Definite yes, she leaving in 10 days time, totally worth the time and money. I rank her a close fight with the earlier Candy who was quite booked heavily...

Last edited by tanhenry13; 22-09-2022 at 01:31 PM.