Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
angmoe is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Golden Mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
Went exploring and came across this lady I’ve never seen before. Decided to try since she did call out to me for massage (I prefer more proactive ones compared to those sit there use phone and act all entitled).

Long story short, no regrets. Standard pricing and damn her massage is much better than most I’ve experience at GM before, and I’ve tried quite a few shops/MLs before. She massaged in many countries before, including Russia (wow). She’s really pretty too IMO, the lao chio type, compared to most there. Definitely for MILF lovers and boob lovers. Probably natural Ds with some tummy fat but that’s expected.

Asked her why I’ve never seen her before. Apparently she’s here on holiday and not always at shop. So if you wanna catch her, best to contact her first. Sorry bros gotta protect this gem at her request, only sharing with bros with good rep or good milf with good massage to exchange. PM me for contact info. She can speak decent English too, another plus point!
Did she say if she been there a while?

Similar description to one i visited year or so ago. Older milf, slim, great tits. Massage and teasing so so, but finished with best titfuck ever had. Shot massive load and she just kept milking it all out, encouraging me along.

Went looking for her few times over last few months, but not see her. Hope this is her.

Any bro know or can share many ML places are still open there now?