Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 9
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Mimi @VPremium

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=825086

VP bro mentioned to me that Mimi was gonna start today, so as soon as he updated his telegram to include Mimi this morning, I made a booking.

Location is as expected, but Mimi likes space, so her apartment is neat, new and with lots of space for her to play around.

Mimi, by the way, doesn't look like the new pics bro VP updated her thread with, so lets make it clear, you aren't gonna meet a slim model type, with a 24 waist.

Mimi is your sex goddess, Venus from the Greek classics, more Kylie Jenner than Kendal, with a thicc figure and magnificent natural boobs. But the woman works out everyday, and she has a dumbell set if you want to pump your pecs before pumping her.

Anyway, I was greeted at the door by Mimi wearing a slinky black little bodysuit that barely contained her assets, and when she saw me, she recognized me from my last sessions with her and gave me a big hug, just enough time to take off my clothes, then dragged me to her bathroom for a long shower blowjob.

OK so things degenerated from there (again), and I have no idea how I survived an hour - with Mimi resorting to her extensive repertoire to keep me going until the end. She does like cowgirl, and the view is absolutely stunning.

So if you've tried Mimi before and was wondering how she is now, she's exactly the same nymphomaniac that was here before.

For bros new to Mimi, she is the Goddess of VP, back to fuck your brains out!

Last edited by Keima; 10-09-2022 at 03:18 AM.