View Single Post
Old 25-08-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Instagram Influencers to Bonk [Singapore Edition]

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
younger days used to date this girl that is now an influencer. i think she's quite "popular" so i wont share her ig/details.

fucking good bonk especially that she's quite horny type. last time still underage to drive but she tell me she want me to fuck her in her parents car. used to travel one end singapore to other end just to send her back. then fuck in the estates female toilet middle of night. paint her in the garden area of the estate middle of the night.

her parents are the super christian type of family. she used to sneak me into her house middle of the night so i can bonk her or she will sneak out middle of the night to come to my place.

fucking good memories. she used to be more gnd type. now seem like do abit filler here and there and older now, now got the 女人味 and abit cfm face. wish i could fuck her again
Way to go Bro owlette!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only