View Single Post
Old 23-08-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Martinez was MOTM by a mile. But my favourite moment was his reaction post-match, clenched fists, screaming to himself "C'MONNNNN" like a warrior. A new boy showing that level of passion and commitment. I hope this spreads to the rest of the team.
Agree....LM was so solid at the back, despite his stature. Got my vote as MOTM too. Not to forget he block off that certain Bruno own goal.
Of course Varane also put on a good show.

DDG also pull off a few good saves.

Actually when I see Capt Magoo not starting, I got a weird feeling things might not be that bad.

Yes, the team needs an inspirational leader. BTW, I could be wrong....Bruno appears to have another off day....and he was the Capt.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;