View Single Post
Old 21-08-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
Hi John,
Been following your sharing with many agreements to the points you made.
I do wonder how many bros here really are doing what they say.
The $120 is our hard earned money. Make no mistakes to spend it on mediocre MLs. The moment we spend our $120 on mediocre MLs, we are telling them that their service is acceptable. Worse still, when we go back to them repeatedly.
Most old birds know that the forum here carries weight. If a good bunch of us stops going to mediocre MLs, a good bunch of MLs can pack up and go home.
Many of them are just scraping through, paying rent, pass, advert, makan. Gone are the days for many of them to be able to save 5digit on a monthly basis.
If we are stupid enough to put up with mediocre services, we should be brave enough to be tagged as stupid.

In case I am mistaken, I am not advocating bros to pay $120 and force the MLs to provide services not listed in their advert. ��‍♂️
The rule of the game is very simple. There will be rich robertos, WKs who will pay for KC and all the others what have you not.
Refer to earlier posting and one of the bros already the website is sglonely guys and like what a lot of MLs mentioned to me 你们这地方真的很多寂寞男人。

No use complaining or saying anything more.
U and me dont pay there will be other suckers and tua kah who will pay.
Peace to all bros