View Single Post
Old 20-08-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Bro thanks for your insights. One man meat is another man's poison. How many brothers here are just looking for a senseless banging session with a hot chick with no strings attached. I got a friend who cannot accept to bang a FL, but will go KTV chat up girls before paying them for sex. His reason is he must connect with the girl first before he is comfortable with sex. But me I'm a horny fucker if she is horny I will fuck her, sometimes during dry season I will even bed a girl on the 2 ir 3 innthe looks department 😂😂😂
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
Just an update, I did a similar experiment. I set up new tinder and bumble accounts, used my existing pictures and just changed my bios to one of TS's bios above, a more sexual bio. I usually don't use such a sexual bio. I ran the experiment for a month.

To summarize, quantity of matches remained the same but the kind of girls that matched me definitely changed. And I don't like it. I've met up in person with 5 girls with this more sexual bio but it was terrible. They were all hoes. They were girls with 10++ body counts. I definitely could get laid with a few of them, but they're not my cup of tea. Hoes are dead emotionally, they don't have the same enthusiasm/excitement in their eyes when meeting a new guy or talking about sex, than a girl with a low body count would have. They have what's known as the blank 'thousand cock' stare. And somehow the girls I met with this profile all have tattoos, which I'm not into. There are few things more off putting to me than a girl who decided to blemish her skin with a stupid tattoo on a whim.

On hindsight I've been in this game for so long, I should have anticipated this. The kinds of girls who would swipe right on such a sexual profile would be the hoes. I thought that some girls with low body counts would be intrigued too, but my experience proved otherwise. Meeting all these hoes has been a harrowing and soul sucking experience, I will take an indefinite break from dating apps and spend time with my regulars. When I do come back I will be using my old bio. I used to wonder why I always attract girls who don't have much experience but curious, even some virgins. Now I know it's because my old bio is not so sexual but still clearly looking for casual. All my current regulars have less than 5 body counts. That's what I prefer.