View Single Post
Old 19-08-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by elasticache View Post
G16
look: 8/10 syt, cute
body: petite, a bit of stomach, small boobs
cbj: 1/10, not much 1min?
fj: accommodating but she looks disinterested and will turn her face away
gfe: 5/10, give her 5 cause she massaged me after when i asked her, if not she just seems tired and disinterested?
rtf: maybe if i’m craving cute syt

G17
look: 7.5/10 her looks grows on me and i love short hair girls
body: slim but fake boobs
cbj: 6/10 lick balls and shaft. a good 5/10min with an almost DT. but she’s on the gentle side
fj: 7/10 accommodating but she’s soft some bro may think she’s a dead fish
gfe: 6/10 quiet but probably due to her bad english. but she doesn’t mind trying to interact with you. i love her smile though.
rtf: yes. i like her demeanor and i like short hair girls lol

G22
look: 7/10 syt, cute
body: slim and average size but natural boob
bj: 1/10 short and doesn’t seems into it
fj: 6/10 accommodating but disinterested and turn her face away
gfe: 4/10 nothin much, seems tired
rtf: no

G28
look: 8/10 really pretty face. on the tanner side.
body: bigger frame, with all the curves.
cbj: 8/10 lick balls and shaft. and damn she really can suck and DT. i finished with cbj as i can’t cum in fj
fj: 8/10 she can taking a pounding. i love doggying her, her ass is really good for it
gfe:7/10 she seems tired but still kinda cheerful
rtf: sadly no, i know she’s considered a gem in the house, gives best bj and has the nicest curves but i kinda still prefer girls who are slimmer. but bros who are into curvy ladies and good service, i think she’s the best here. i saw one bro after the deed with her was like telling the OKT is was damn shiok and good. he said he confirm will rtf
Seems like there's a pattern, if they look syt, chances are they will look tired and be disinterested, the less syt they look, you'll get better service?