Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 17
NBA_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNBA_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Acti

Upon entering the room, I was greeted by a sexy clad red lingerie lady. Gave me a drink and We engaged in small talks for about five minutes. Then we lock lips and gave a deep french on each other while I slide my fingers down to feel her pussy wetness.
Thereafter, I immediately hug her and slowly undress and caress her then we proceed to shower.

Shower with her together before the sex session. She clean and wash me thoroughly and give you a good bbbj at the same time !

Out from shower and we start our love making with her riding me and then we switch to doggie as I pump her heavily on her perky ass.Her pussy was shaven and tight. She was damn freaking wet. She moaned as we tried many positions.Just before I shoot into the rubber. She suddenly pull off the condom and she put my dick in her mouth again and started to blow and clean it all up. She went in super deep and hold on inside for a while. She did so willingly and suck me all dry till not a drop wasted. I offload all into her mouth and some to her face creating a mess on her. The moment was totally fantastic!! Shiok!

Finally I get to shower and left as a happy and contented man!

Both of us enjoyed our sex session very much.

The gfe was extremely high as I feel being treated like a lover!

Thanks sns

Last edited by NBA_Fan; 19-08-2022 at 01:15 PM.