Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
moneygirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahfan View Post
Was in Hanoi for work last week and stayed in Pan Pacific last. Arranged in-room massage after finished all my meetings. After 15mins, a gorgeous looking lady in spa uniform came to my room.

She set up the bed told me to lay down naked. She was friendly and we chatted while she worked on my back. She signed me to turn and she didn’t cover my brother. She gave me an horny smile after she looked down on my brother. I knew there would be happy ending so I roamed around her bud while she worked on legs. I moved up to her large firm boobs and she unbuttoned her top for me! She moaned softly when I massage her boobs and nipples. I unbutton her trousers and reached down to her already very wet pussy. I undress her and laid her down with me. We frenched while I fingered her flooded pussy and nipples. We moved onto 69 and explored her flooded pink pussy. She stopped and desperate for action by capping me. I entered her wet pink and tight pussy from behind and she moaned loudly. She came hard after 5mins and we changed to missionary. I continued to pump hard and finally offloaded after she twice more. We frenched passionately while we showered together. Gave her USD100 before she left and she told me to book her again tomorrow for a longer session! Sadly I couldn’t because I left the next morning.

Will definitely stay there and book in-room massage again!
Spa service in hotel or outside ?