View Single Post
Old 14-08-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
andylee87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterandylee87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterandylee87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=892079

Central Area Big and comfortable place, OKT Instructions prompt and clear, no problems with Bro FF

Not gonna rate her service with a score because her service was really good, overflowing with gfe. Feels like meeting a fuck buddy who is as hungry as u for her. No restrictions on frenching, painting, fingering, cim , AR, various postions, etc.

French - She is passionate kisser and frencher tongue fighter.

Bbbj - Very skillful and deep throat.

Boobs - Natural boobs and extremely sensitive nipples, good for sucking, licking and tuning purposes. They are soft with no sag. Felt good when I swallowed them whole, one at a time. She appeared to enjoy it lol.

Pussy - Tight SHAVEN young abalone. Tasty with no funny smell and very easily wet with a few lashes of my tongue. She is fine with fingering but please be gentle, she prefers it slow but deep lol.

FJ - She became a wild kitty when she is on top. Circled her hips and rode me like crazy during reverse cowgirl. Pulled her down to change to missionary and she spread her legs sexily before I push my dick into her small frame. She grabbed and hugged me tightly , wrapping her legs around my waist. Can feel her legs trying to push me deeper into her. Sexy loud moans that sounded genuine to me, and her body kept arching up to keep me inside her.

Massage - She asked if I wanted a massage in between shots. great massage with good power to get the knots out of my back

Overall - worth money spend

Will be back soon!