Old 12-08-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: RAW with girls from dating app

That has been my experience in recent years also. One was a young married Malaysian girl whose sex life was nonexistent, young as in I'm like DILF age lol.

Matched her on Tinder, took my time to slowly get to know her and get comfortable as it was her first time doing this outside of marriage. We started talking dirty over text and at some point she said it was ok for me to 内射 as she was on the pill.

Fast forward, she came over to my place one night and let me creampie her twice before she had to go home. It was wonderful and I can still remember it vividly haha. She was young, great boobs and passionate in bed. I had to french her to stop her from making too much noise.

Another is my gf who's also a young babe. We did it raw from the start. Up till today she let's me raw everytime, the best moments are when she is on top and I tell her to slow down when I'm coming but she always keeps going until I explode in her. It's super enjoyable when I get to pump all my sperm deep into her every single time.

Sometimes I fantasize about cumming all over her instead but it's been a failure so far because it feels too good being able to creampie a young hot babe hahaha.