View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: How far can i go Part 2

After wks of waiting.. finally got bb new shop address..
Straight away make appointment with her the next day morning..
Once reach her shop, the moment i saw her, this time without her mask.. she is still as pretty as be4 plus her body look even better..
Have a small chat with her be4 process to undress..
As it have been 4yrs since my last massage with her.. didnt know wat to expect so i left with my underwear didnt take off n lay on the massage bed.. once she saw it, she playfully take it off for me..
Start off with normal back massage then process to oil with good strength.. then coming down to the thigh area it become more sexual, at time she will put more oil down my ass to my ball n massage it gently..
Once turn over, she give me a good 10min head massage, after tat she sit beside me n bent down to give me a hug.. taking this as a hint, i give a small kiss on her lips.. she shyly smile at me n hug me tighter..
BB: 好久没见你了,好害臊。
Then she stand up n undress leaving jus her sexy panty..
Looking at her sexy body my little bros straight away sulate her.. as she went back onto the massage bed, i hungrily lick n suck those pairs of boobs tat i misses for 4 yrs.. while letting out some soft moan.. her hand was oso busy stroking my dick.. slowly she shifted down n give me a nice bj.. deep throat, licking the whole shaft n ball for a few mins be4 i told her i wan 69..
Next greeted me was her clean shaved pussy.. starting lick n sucking her clitoris while she working hard on my dick for a good 10min..
BB: 我不行了,
Shifting her body downward, she start riding me in reverse cowgirl..
Finally after 4yrs once again i feel her tight n warm pussy.. riding me for a few min, she wanted me to go top.. change to misionary, i start off with slow n deep thrust while having our tongue fight.. occasionally changing to lick n suck her boobs to fast thrusting..
After 10plus mins of thrusting, she give out a soft n sexy moan..
BB: Arrrrrr 我 arrrhhh 我要来了 hmmmm arhhhh
Me: 我可以射里面吗?
BB: hmmmm arhhhh 可以
With tat last word, her whole body tense up, knowing she reaching her climax. I increased my pace n thrust..
BB: Arhhh arhhhh
Me: 很爽
Shooting all my load into her..
Recovering from our climax, we jus hug each other while my dick is still inside her..
10min later we wash up n continue chatting..
For the past 4 yrs lot of thing happen..
Be4 going off.. we have another tongue fight..
After 4 yrs, didnt expect our 1st meeting to be so good so intense n i even raw n cip her..
Will sure to visit her the 2nd time soon..