Thread: North East area
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
I didnt really read up on other bro's post before going down to find Wendy. So wasn't really expecting much. Receptionist was a bit fierce maybe cause see me like some lost kid, but told her I got appointment with Wendy.

Brought me to the cubicle/room, was kinda suprise with the whole set up. Maciam those office divider kind one. Was struggling to find the hook for the clothes cause light was super dim.

Then came Wendy. Greeted me sweetly and gave me a hug, like those long lost gf. The feeling of her boobs squishing on me made my 2IC stand. Asked me to strip and I opted to shower first. Before I cover myself with towel, she saw my 2IC, grabbed it and gave a little rub, while saying seductively "This one can wait for later".

Toilet is shared, gotta walk past the so called lounge area. Didnt really like that. Massage was pretty okay, got bone cracking at all. Teasing was funny cause I keep spasm as I'm afraid of itchiness on my back and she kept giggling all the way. Took the higher package and was really satisfied with it. Loved it when she stripped down to her lingerie with boobs exposed kind one. Confirm will RTM but I might wanna try Nana next and compare.

But idk la, if you go, your experience might be different or what. I didnt demand anything so maybe thats why she was nice. But this kind of thing, just go with low expectations la hor.
Bro is it near the shop house with vet n pet shops?

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!