Old 09-08-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
swap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterswap is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: North East area

Skip to the end if you want the short story. Went to recee opposite serangoon stadium based on the information shared by Runningboy85 and others. There is more than one place around there. Both have signs which are visible from the road but only one matches the level mentioned. If you walk around that area, should be able to find the place based on the clues given here.

First time I went, there were shoes outside the door. The receptionist asked me if I had an appointment. I didn't have and she told me no one is available.

After that thanks to contact shared by Runningboy85 I made an appointment and went down another day. This time where were no shoes. Again the receptionist asked if I have an appointment. This time passed through and went inside.

Like others said the inside is quite dark and takes a while to get used to seeing around. Need to walk through the lounge to the toilet and shower. The times I walked by the ladies were just busy on the chairs or small sofa near the counter and doing their own things. I think they also not don't really want to see or they have seen enough Probably if got other guys walking around you may feel awkward. Was the only customer around at that time.

Massage by Na Na was good. She uses strength.
Definitely good value for the massage fee which is not overpriced.
She is quite chatty and just tell me things about herself, etc.
From what she tells me, there are 4 ML there.
Service-wise she is very accommodating too. Had a good time