View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Mary, my recent catch

Mary asked me whether we can go out for a bunch as it is already quite late and she is worried someone might be back. i agreed and she ask me to clean up myself here as she passed me a towel. I asked her to join me but she declined as i guess she is still shy...I quickly shower and went out. Mary was not in the living room so i went into her bedroom. She just came out from her shower and cover with her towel. She was kind of shy and ask me to go out as she need to change. I closed the door and insist i want to see. She try to push me out but end up her towel drop...she quickly cover her boobs and pussy with her hand. I slowly removed her hand from her boobs. And you can see her soft and shaggy boobs with a nice body shape (not slim but a slight bit of fat type)...I can't help but to start to caress her boobs...she start to moan abit and she said in a shy way "My boobs are ugly right?" "No i insist and i started to lick her nipples...She was letting out a soft moan and i asked her "Let me guess you boobs is 34b?" Mary laughed "Err not really, i think is 36B or C..." I continue to play her nipples and she finally push me away. "I need to change and go out!" She opened her wardrobe and start to choose her bra and panty. I went over and you know my fetish for lingerie is on full force.

Her bra collection are mainly those milf type...nude, white, black colour bra with support...Some come with laces, some are plain type...i choose one black colour one for her and also a matching black panty. She quickly wore it...and the support of the bra make her cleavage appear and i simply love it! She quickly wore a black tank top before i can attack her again.

We quickly left the house for bunch and send her back. We have a good 3 mins french kiss before i went off back to office. Throughout the day i am texting her and she is replying me instantly...she keep asking me why i like her, etc....do i do it with other woman, etc....and everytime i think of her body, make me hardon....i know i have to do it again tonight....so i ask her out in the night....She initially rejected me as she said she got no reason to tell her kids to go out in the night, etc...I insisted and i ask her to tell her kids that she is going for a "Majong Session"....Finally she accepted...