View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Mary, my recent catch

That night i didn't sleep much as i am thinking about this. I am super excited yet worried because i am not sure whether she will do anything funny (like ask someone to be at home, etc)....I arrived at her door on time and the door was opened. I knock on the gate and soon Mary appear and open the door. I guess both of us felt awkward and it was kind of silent...she invited me in and she closed her gate. I wanted to check whether is there anybody in the house. I quickly excuse myself to the toilet as i will walk pass most of the rooms.

In the toilet, i feel kind of relief as i don't see a single soul. And as always, i looked thru the pail and found 3 pcs of bra. 1 Black and 2 white. I took it out and start to smell it and my dick instantly get hard...i believe the black one should be Mary as the cup size is larger..I quickly lick and smell the cup and put it back to the pail. I went out and sit down on the dining table. Mary came and sit down opposite and we started to chat. She started to explain to me what happen again, etc...and we started to negotiate on how to pay,etc.....so after like 30 mins, we settled the loan and i agree to loan her the money.

She was very happy and she went the kitchen and prepare more coffee for me. While she is at the sink, i went in and stand beside her. She is wearing a pink T shirt and i can smell her shampoo as i stand close to her. She looked at me and ask me "Yes, what do you need?". I took a big breathe and i hug her from the back. She was shocked but yet calm i feel...."Is this what you want?". "Of course no...i want you....I really like you alot Mary." Before she can do anything, i started to kiss her ear and neck...she quickly wanted to push me away but i hold her real tight.."If you need the money, then listen to me..."She continue to try to pull my hand away and said "Don't like this...we are friend only and i am much older than you and i have 3 kids...we cannot do this.."

I can feel my hardon dick rubbing her ass. I told her "No, to me you are beautiful and i really like you...." She stopped the struggle and she turn her head and looked at me...I took the opportunity to plant my lip on her lip and started to kiss her...Her mouth was close and i am forcing my tongue in which she refused...This make me even more high....my tongue was all over her lip and then she said "Listen, i know i owe you a big favour and i need to return you this favour....let me help you using my hand ok?" I let go my hand, and she pull me out of the kitchen into the toilet. Yes. Toilet. I was surprised and she said "i help you here..." I was thinking ok kind of exciting to do in the toilet. She closed the door and i quickly unzipped my pants. She was looking away as i pull my boxer down expose my hardon dick...She took a peek and she slowly move her hand and hold my dick. Both of us were standing there. I pull her closer to me and i started to caress her boobs with her T-shirt on. She is abit shy but she didn't reject it. I slowly pull up her T-shirt but she stopped me...she said "Just touch outside ok?" I told her no feeling i want to see her boobs. She was kind of reluctant but i quickly put up her T-shirt. She was wearing a nude colour bra with some lace and you can see that her boobs are quite blossom. I caress her boobs with her bra on and i can see her closing her eyes while trying to jerk me out quickly. I slowly touch her cleavage and using my finger i went into her bra cup and touch her nipples. She jumped up and she wanted to pull down her T-Shirt. Honestly i couldn't hold it anymore.

I pull up her T-shirt and my head just went toward her cleavage and started to kiss...she was trying to push me away while saying "Don't like this please..." I manage to pull her bra cup down and expose her 2 brown small nipples. I then started to suck and lick her nipples...she was trying to push me away while letting out some moaning sound....i hold my fort and continue to suck her 2 harden nipples. Before she know, i pull down her short and expose her nude colour panty. She was even more stunned and she try to pull her short back...But i manage to insert my finger into her pussy and it is wet already. Initially she was still resisting very hard and now she is kind of enjoying it...she was moaning and she told me "Really can? I am so much older than you and you ok?" My mouth went in and we started to french kiss....she was enjoying the kiss....and the tongue fight was strong...I couldn't hold it...i pull down her panty and position her to face the wall and i went in from the back. The feeling was damn good....Mary was moaning and she was enjoying it....i was playing her nipples when pumping her....she told me "Don't shoot inside ok?" I nodded my head and continue to pump her hard....the feeling was so good and within minutes, i pull my dick out and shoot my load on to the floor. Mary just went down on her kneel to the floor and i went down and french kiss her again while playing her boobs.

Mary looked at me and said " This is what you want right?" I told her "yes, and you liked it?" She smiled and said "Do you believe me....i haven't have sex for at least 3 years...." I was surprised "No wonder you are so wet..." So Mary told me that she and her husband never have sex for 3 years already. her husband is not interested in her or sex...and their life is just a routine...No love type...no divorce because of the kids..."I told her well i can be her "husband" then....she smiled and said "Well...it depend on how well you treat me then.."

Now i am almost $25k poorer but i found myself a MILF that can be potentially very horny....