View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJiggly View Post
Hi bros, I am new here and had try calling/messaging to a few like chun xia, jia jia, Su xiao. All no response.. Is it there is a format of text or just simply because I am not in their db?

If it is due to the latter, how can I actually make any appt?
Repost for your reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
A lot of people have advised before. Below are what should work most of the time:

1. Try the less popular ones for a start if you have no records before.
2. Keep you message short and clear, they no time entertain long stories
3. State the time that you want and ask if she free.
4. For better chance to land a slot and if your schedule permits, just ask her what is her earliest available slot.
5. Don't be disheartened if she don't reply at all. Some won't reply if the time you want is taken already.
6. Just try another ML if no reply. Typically most reply at the tail-end of an hour or the front end as that is the time customer leaving/showering .
7. Make sure you get an affirmative confirm from her on the booking. If she didn't affirm, text her again to confirm.
8. Recee the location by reaching earlier and text her ard 10 minutes before your timing to inform her you reached.
9. Never be a goon and stand infront of the gate with handphone waiting for instructions. Be discreet.
10. Once session over, request her to input you as a customer in the database. Most will do it unless your session is bad or she lazy or forgot.

Have fun and get ready to see your own savings deplete lol