Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 9
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayCom View Post
Sorry if I interrupt the fight, I am just a guy who have the same kink here.

Not siding anyone but in anything argument, why get people families menbers involved? Nobody likes that especially a mother.

Dominatrix don't sell their body but time to cater for us kinks. We are also selling time to work for people, No?

Goddnessxenia says she is suffering from a certain condition so why be a troll and lead her into an endless argument?

Shouldn't we be more emphatic to each other? Life is already difficult, why attrack each other? Of cause Dominatrix is somehow sex related but hey, they help people with special kinks with the service they provided and I think we should be grateful someone can provide this.

So why not be gracious and not hurt each other verbally. I hope I don't offend anyone from this as I am already in the red after being multi zap by trolls accounts. Hope this can be a good forum to share rather than to gossip or attack each other like hardware zone.

Cheers and hope everyone is happy. Peace 🙏
Thank u for speaking your mind. I'm apologetic if by speaking out get u attacks.

This idiot is already beyond reasons. Those dommes and subs he quoted is just his imagination... No one can save him, rotten to the core.

Anyway, u take care ya...