View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Absolutely! This is a rather nice memory lane we are on this weekend There were indeed some wonderful wonderful girls along the way.

@Aftershave@8 you really do have the inside track with the babes, you lady killer you!
Not really, bro. I think some ML’s view me as an “easy customer” due to my laid back style and humour (but no less horny, I assure you), and a few of them still keep in touch with me. One nice gesture was from the boobsy Hebe who reminded me to wear my mask when covid was escalating in Singapore; glad I did not delete her WC after she RTC.