View Single Post
Old 30-06-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

23rd. We went to dokidoki in the afternoon. by the way their location now is not the one in google. its like opposite the road. anyway there were only 2 ladies and my 2 friend took it. they didn't really like the experience there. probably not their cup of tea. I took a bike and went to mitu. i took the MFF and really enjoyed my time. in my opinion, if you are someone like me that values services over looks, then mitu is a must try if you are new to bkk. anyway 2 girls cost 6600 after a 1000 discount!

at night we went to NANA at about 9pm. ok i have to explained that this was my 2nd time to nana after so many times in bangkok. i think i didn't like it the first time i was there thinking it was very sleazy and "low". but man, i was wrong. i had FUN there. we went into a couple of bars there ordered a beer (160-190) see see look look and in the end settled in rainbow 5.

after some asking and stuff we figured out how it works. we each got a girl for LT 7k. bar fine was 800. she said that LT normally for her is until 3am (5hrs) if stay later have to negotiate the price. i didn't really care as i also don't like someone sleeping next to me (unless i like u alot). i can't remember how much we spend here but LD was at 200 and beer at around 180. after that we went eat jap food then we went soi cowboy one pub to drink somemore. after that go home piak piak.

for those who have the same mentality as me like last time, do try visit nana. there is all shapes and sizes all the pattern u want, i believe confirm can find something to your liking.

my remaining 3 nights are all at nana or related to nana.

the above all my own opinion, pls dont shoot me if u don't like.