View Single Post
Old 29-06-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 9
Hihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTOB View Post
Thanks Bro Hihola for the ctc.

Yesterday made appointment with Hani at 2.45pm to do Chi Nei Tsang (CNT) Belly massage + Kasai Nei Tsang (KNT) Prostrate massage, total 60 min.

Overall I find the massage good and comfortable but really very different from all the previous Thai JG / prostate massage which I tried from others (Angel, Amy and JC which they claimed to learn at Thailand, Chiangmai). I learnt from Hani that you can only find CNT + KNT at Chiangmai, not at Bangkok as I used to go BKK for holiday with my family before COVID.

I can see Hani is very professional and solemn in doing her job. I was surprised to see her doing some prayers before she started massaging me, I forgot to ask her about it lol. The CNT is really special as I never experience someone massage my whole belly so thoroughly from top to bottom and left to right, it took around 45 to 50 min. For the KNT, first time i received the prostate massage (through the anus) lying on my back, just like we open our legs wide when doing JG. Normally the prostrate treatment I received from LLJ and JC, I have to be in doggie style.
Hani was patient and assured me to relax as she slowly insert her finger bit by bit and apply baby oil. She start to chit chat a bit to make feel relaxed. I briefly told her my previous night pee condition (now ok already), my groin tightness condition. The KNT took around 10 to 15mins which also include treating my testicles and penis shaft area. She also give some supplement to take to help my condition before I left.

Location: 9/10 Central, got ample car park lots if you drive, MRT accessible but need to walk 5 min.
Attitude: 10/10 Friendly and take pride in her work
Looks: 7/10 Pleasantly looking Malay milf
Belly massage / Prostate massage: 10/10 Really special, something new to me and I find the massage comfortable and effective, my groin tightness is now gone when I woke up today.
RTM: Yes whenever it is necessary.

Cheers Bro Hihola
Reposting bro BTOB’s FR on Hani here. As this was a well written comprehensive review. Hani is working and open for appts. Pm me for her contact.