View Single Post
Old 28-06-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Singapore onsen spa

Went to the onsen with the chio recep recently. Booked a private room for my gf and I.

Room is renovated from an old swimming pool. Private room comes with a small onsen pool (not sure if the water is normal water or onsen water, but it’s warm and nice). It has a sauna inside also. So after dipping can go sauna to steam steam. Area is big enough for 2 definitely. Booking is for 90mins. And viola, it doesn’t feel like 90mins at all. Dip here, steam there and then the buzzer start ringing to tell u times up.

Here comes the golden question: can do all the fuck shit inside lah. It’s private. The water fountain also drown any moans your partner may let out. Unless she’s the screaming type, otherwise, normal sound I don’t think can be heard outside. If not, just do in sauna and close the door to further sound proof. U probably come out sweating more than running a marathon and your heart beat at a very healthy range lol.

But it’s not comfortable also. If u did at the onsen pool, it’s basically hard floor. Doggy inside the pool is the most comfortable (but it is not the permanent pose for most people). Sauna, I mentioned already. I had a towel to protect my knee cap. Lastly, the cleanliness of the water.. u know I know uh. I won’t be the first and last to fuck in the onsen pool. So don’t think too hard..

If it’s a fantasy, I think this is worth it to check off the list. No need to fly to Japan