View Single Post
Old 28-06-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 2
secretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wild Secret Affair

Alex: Hey, where are you tonight?
Me: I’m at a family gathering! Why? You want to meet?
Alex: Haha, if that is possible.
Me: Wow, where do you want to go?
Alex: I’m actually lazy to head out but I want to meet you

I didn’t reply his text till a few hours later as I was busy with my family gathering. By the time I open his text, I was a little intoxicated and was feeling a little high. Seeing that text from Alex made me more daring.

Me: Are you asking me to do something for you?
Alex: What do you think? 😏
Me: Well, you need to tell me. I can’t read what’s on your mind.
Alex: Come over?
Me: Are you crazy? What if your family saw me?
Alex: They’re all sleeping in their own rooms. I can sneak you in.

I was hesitant to head over because I know I’m playing with fire at this point already. But with his persistent for me to head over and me being a little drunk, I cabbed down to his place immediately. He sneaked me in slowly to his room and once he closed his door, we went straight to making out passionately.

Alex: You know, I’ve been thinking about you a lot and have been waiting for this

Just one sentence from him and it was powerful enough to make me super horny for him. Coupled with the excitement of not getting caught and him whispering in my ears, I was all wet even before the real action started. After frenching for a few minutes standing up with my back against his door, I slowly took off his his t-shirt and shorts. His dick was bursting through his underwear and that sight made me go wild. He motioned for me to follow him a few steps back and that’s when I realised we were standing in front of his mirror.

With only his desk lamp switched on as the main source of light in the room, the ambience was actually very arousing for both of us. I kneeled down and strip him naked and started blowing him off. Occasionally I will look up at him and I could see he was trying very hard not to make any moan. Sometimes he will glance in the mirror and look at me just sucking his dick. I guess he must have like the view a lot as he whispered “wow, I never thought I will see you in my bedroom mirror and sucking me”.

After about 5 minutes of me sucking and jerking him off, he motioned me to stand up and started frenching me again. We slowly moved to the bed where he began to strip me naked and started attacking on my tits. He sucked and licked my nipples and I almost let out a moan. Then he went down further and started licking my pussy.

Alex: Omg you’re so wet

How could I not be wet when this time round I am fully aware of what he was doing to my body. I was so horny that I started begging for his dick. He went over to his desk and took out a condom and capped his hard dick. It took me all the energy I have to not let out a moan when he inserted his dick in my pussy.

Me: Siiii…Ahhhh
Alex: I’d fucking love to hear you moan loudly but shhhh. You’re so fucking wet my dick went into you so easily omg

As he fuck me in missionary, I grabbed my boobs and played with them. I let out another soft moan as quietly as I can and this only prompted him to fuck me harder. After a few minutes, he turned me around and fuck me doggy style. I was enjoying all the hard pumping he gave it to me. He grabbed one of my boobs and started squeezing them from behind. He said he was cumming soon and I told him to fuck me even harder as I was about to reach orgasm too. We both came at about the same time.

I quickly got dressed as I do not want to risk myself further in the house. We slowly sneaked out of the house and luckily none of his family got woken up. He waited with me for my cab home and I was smiling all the time in the cab, still feeling unbelievable that the sex just happened.