View Single Post
Old 25-06-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 6
ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!
Re: East side spa experience

Recently posted to the east for site visit, thus went to 3 spas at the east side ..

Katong

First spa is a closed room with shower attached , but the see through window cannot cover. Massage is legit , recommend B____ massage very good. Tried two MLs, both offers basic services. Only 3 out of the rest is young , the rest all milf.

Second spa was unexpected find because first spa all the young MLs not free, searched their pic see the MLs all chio..it’s true ! But no rooms and showers are located outside. Massage by S___ was done with screen covered , so I didn’t expect any thing but woah…massage quite sensual, made my body ache temporarily disappeared, then offered basic service too.

In summary, both spas offers basic service, for massage and private space, go 1st spa…for looks and sensual , go second spa. Do pm me if you visiting Katong…

Will reveal the last east spa soon, private room with shower attached, clean, all chio and offers 5G roaming.