View Single Post
Old 23-06-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!
Re: Story: A Twist of Fate

Nothing much happens for the rest of the day. Jack is out for most of the day to discuss some advertisement stuff with his sponsors while we unpack our stuff and settle into Jack’s house, the place to be our new home for now.

After another sumptuous dinner prepared by Yumi which Jack gobbles up happily, we settle back to our respective rooms to rest for the night. Jack has a live streaming to start at 9 pm so he locks himself in his room with all his computer, microphones and stuff.

I am already in bed with the lights out when Yumi slips in quietly beside me. I can smell her nice scent from her just shampooed hair. I roll over to meet her, wrap an arm around her body and pull her close to me. I can feel her gentleness through the satin of her nightie. I drop my head to the back of her neck and nibble it gently, run my hand down her body contour, over her hip and thigh and then back up over her tummy and rest my roving hands on her full breasts.

“Dear, aren’t you tired from all the unpacking today?”

Without answering Yumi verbally, I reply through my actions. I am now kissing the side of her nicely scented neck as my hands roam over her twin breasts, tenderly kneading and squeezing them, using my thumb and index finger to tweak her erect nipples through the fabric of her nightie.

Yumi heaves out a huge breath in muffled silence. One thing about Yumi is that she is very conservative when it comes to making love. As much as I would love to hear her moan or to give me a blowjob, Yumi has never done that. Her deep breathing is as much as it can get as a sign of her arousal.

I gently roll her over onto her back and run my hands from her angelic face, down her breasts, over the sides of her slim waist, and down to her hip area. With one swift movement, I pull down her matching satin panty.

“Let me show you how much I love you” I whisper into her ear, moving myself down her body.

The scent of Yumi is intoxicating. I breathe in her womanly aroma and let my tongue trace a path from her clit down between her engorged lips to her hot and wet hole. I lick and suck at her vagina savoring the taste, feel, and smell of her sex. My tongue swirl around her pussy gently, causing her to buck her hips against my face.

“Dear it’s dirty there”

Again, without answering her, I thrust my tongue as deep inside her as possible. I start to write the alphabets A to Z using my tongue onto her clitoris and in between, suck the innermost region of her vagina deeply into my mouth. Without any warning, Yumi explodes into a climax that rocks through her body, with her back arched and her pussy pushed into my mouth. I earnestly suck every drop of her love juice hungrily. Nothing in this world tastes better than this.

Our two bodies join in its union and start to move together with a life of their own. I stroke in deep, slow strokes at first relishing the tight hotness. Yumi takes in every inch of our rod and squeezes it with her gentleness. She wraps her arms around me and scratches my back with her fingernails. Soon our hips are moving and rocking in tandem.

The room is now filled with our love-making sounds…….the deep breathing, rocking bed, muffled moans, body hitting body….. The sexual tension is building up in the air. Yumi’s hips are moving up to meet each of my thrusts which are increasing in speed and power.

Our breathing become quicker and quicker, just like our movements. Both of us are now staring into each other’s eyes in lust and love. With one last thrust, I let go of the tension that has been built up over and over again. I can feel my hot semen splashed out deep into Yumi. I let out a groan of satisfaction and give Yumi a deep kiss.

I put Yumi into a comfortable position and plant a few short kisses onto her forehead.

“Dear you sleep first. I will just grab some water from the kitchen”

I open our door and close it gently behind me. I suddenly feel something sticky on the floor on my feet.

The living room lights is off so it’s quite dark. I look over to Jack’s room. His room is dark from under the door as well. Looks like his live streaming has ended and has turned in for the night.

I move silently over to the switches and on the lights for the living room. I examine the sticky patch that I have stepped on again. It is a small sticky patch of stain that seems to have been just wiped. It must have been wiped in such a haste that it is not totally cleaned off.

My eyes uncontrollably moved onto the door to Jack’s room. A thought that I do not wish to have, just comes into my mind inevitably. I move my head slightly downwards and closer to the patch of stain.

It’s the smell of semen. That unmistakable smell that every man is familiar with.

That realization stuns me for a moment. There are only 3 persons in the house. Me and Yumi are making love in the room. The only possible culprit left is Jack.

The scene inevitably flashes into my mind. Jack has been eavesdropping on our love-making and masturbating himself right outside our room. I am not sure how long he has been listening outside, but it’s certain that he is so excited that he has ejaculated right outside our door.

And the person he is jacking himself off to……… my beautiful innocent Yumi