Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 21-06-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Min-Young@VPremium
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=885348

Messaged VP Bro on Sunday morning, 10 mins after he open for business, to book Zhiyi, but found she was booked out! so choose Min-Young.

To be frank - they are polar opposites. One is an experienced FL who knows how to handle customers, the other started working as an FL today!

Yes bros, Min-Young's first day as an FL was today! I'll get to this at the end of this FR as I didn't know this fact when I first saw her.

So first impressions - pretty uni student who speaks basic English, good Mandarin. Min-Young was wearing a white nightgown which she quickly took off to join me in the shower, which I found surprising.. as most of the younger FLs don't do this, and this is why I thought she was an experienced FL, especially as I got an in-shower BBBJ.

Pretty girl, her boobs are new Cs so still a bit too firm, and shes got small pointy eraser sized nipples that are nice to munch, but her best assets is a bubble butt, round and nicely padded for doggie, but the rest of her bod is tight!

After everything was over and we were chatting while Min-Young gave me a neck massage, she told me this was her first day as an FL! Which surprised me as she knows how to fuck, hard! What she mentioned was that in Korea they were really scared of Covid-19, so physical contact was limited... sounded like she was in a spa that had BJ extras.

Reckon she's game to fuck, and she likes to fuck, and if you do intend to book her, take into consideration that she's green, so not familiar with the usual FL nuances.
Was considering her too! Thanks for the good share man bro keima!