View Single Post
Old 20-06-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future
Re: Sopico (苏比克)power coffee drink for harder and longer lasting sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTOB View Post
Met bro pussylicious at last Saturday morning 11am to try 3 sachet, he explained how to use the product clearly.

Saturday evening took 1 sachet, taste like normal coffee. After around an hour, my little bro getting harder and harder when I think about horny stuff. Quickly went to take action with my wife.

1st round lasted around 15 min, longer than my usual (5 to 7 min), quite a long time never have sex for more than 10 min as I am now in 40s. Then rested for around 1 hour, my dick start to harden again when I think dirty again. I asked for 2nd round with my wife, she was surprised and replied confirmed or not. I act blurred and replied try try la, long time never do 2nd round within the same day (she is unaware that I took Sopico).

2nd round lasted 20 min (actually can be longer if I want but I start to feel tired liao, can feel my lower body getting tired and stamina getting low becos long time never have sex so long). My wife was amazed and satisfied.

The next day Sunday morning I got my morning wood (very hard, different from usual), wanted to have sex with wife again but didn't do it and choose to rest as my body was aching and lower limbs wobbly due to yesterday double action. I don't want to overexert myself . My dick was easily aroused and erected the whole day when I went out shopping with my wife.

Overall, no side effects until today Monday. Thank you for this wonderful product, will definitely buy again. Cheers
Bro, thanks for ur support! Upped u 19 points

Join my telegram channel for special offer and updates on new products: https://t.me/+D_qbJYY24sYzZjc1