View Single Post
Old 19-06-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Re: Stress about work

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Hmm I am in the civil service..not convenient to elaborate more 😬.
Yes I can choose to stay and face the punishment, probably will drag for 6months or more to know the outcome. Sian part is whatever good things I have done for the past one year is overridden by this mistake, and probably I will be made to suffer in terms of my promotion and grading for the next 4-5 years due to this mistake.
Thats why I am thinking of resigning and be self employed. Opening a small pub seems like nightlife business are lucrative.
Unless you've set up and run your own business before, it's not easy running a pub. Setting it up is easy but maintaining it day after day and making sure got profits is the hard part. Most businesses start good but pubs are a dime a dozen and will always suffer from the next new thing