View Single Post
Old 16-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
John10Barnes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
Slept with 1 of my colleague handling my project finances.

Let's call her Y, fresh out of polytechnic taking her first job. I am 10 years her senior.

It all started with casual work stuff, me chasing for my reports & stuff to making casual small talks. Don't know why, but bros these days need to know the young girls of this new generation different from ours - very wild and more exposed to what we are in the past.

I remember we started casual texting about going to university, then to "what are your plans? why never hang out with your date" and "we should have supper together since we stay 10 mins drive apart" and 1 thing let to another, she started dropping me hints / lingos of terms their generation use.

For example, Y will say "let's go for ramyeon (korean ramen) with me ". I initially thought it was really going for ramen so I said "Oh actually I don't really like ramen. I'm more of a sashimi guy." Then she asked me to Google the meaning and it actually a Korean way to say "netflix & chill".

That's where I know the hint and cue from her is, then I started saying "if you treat me it'll be great ". And she told me "Can come over and listen to my favourite song - WAP". Didn't know what WAP means until I Googled the lyrics and it means "Wet A$$ Pu$$y".

Asked her out for a night hang out at my place and she said "don't mind my body, very petite and under-developed". Enough of small talks, we made out, I squeezed her tits (flat but I flicked and played with her nipples) while kissing her neck and ear, 1 hand slipped into her FBT pants and she pushed me back and pulled my hard rod out and started sucking.

Even though she has braces, she sucked the soul out of me and even after I came so hard, she continued sucking me dry and showed me her swallowing everything. She commented "wow why yours so sweet? Like yakult".

Managed to get hard again and she ride and sucked the f**k out of me the whole night. Was fun till she got serious with another xdd. Oh wells...
Nice share bro. She's the wild and open XMM.