View Single Post
Old 15-06-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Traveling question during endemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dictorate View Post
Hey bro, it’s girl friendly, although at times will ask girl to register. That’s if you coming back late night. Also another thing, Pullman standards have dropped lately, as it just reopened (closure due to covid) they are seriously understaffed. Been reading many checkin delays and cleaning of room is very minimal. Till the point someone had to go downstairs just to get change of towels. Just a word of caution, but since you’re staying in august, hopefully things might already improve by then. But so far as of now the last 2 months still shitty, just read up on trip advisor. Initially I was going to stay there in May, cause it was my normal go to hotel when I travel to bkk for work. But I changed hotels in the end, didn’t want dirty rooms and no cleaning. Just word of caution.
The Pullman could be a fire trap. Didn't see any sprinklers in the room. Could be they were hidden.

Try the Sofitel. Their rooms have sprinklers. It's located literally next door to Thermae.