View Single Post
Old 14-06-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
M'sian is a bit hard now..... I know an Ipoh lady now is an independent FL operating at KSL. She told me several years ago she had wanted to come to work in GL..... but during the interview at AV she changed her mind after being informed of the regulations she had to abide.
The one rule she cannot accept is that she has to remain in SG and cannot return to MY for the duration of her contract.... and then she cannot enter SG for 3 yrs after she finishes her contract. The T&C are so different from the earlier batches of MY WLs. I dun tink any sane M'sian lady can accept these regulations unless she is in very despsrate situation.
I am referring to the Boleh girls at 1606 cos I also believe that no new msian willing to sign up

Last edited by unfit; 14-06-2022 at 10:36 AM.