View Single Post
Old 30-05-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Honey Peach Tea - My Son’s Tutor

Chapter- Honey Peach Tea
<My Son’s Tutor>

Each story details the naughty encounters during my career as a plumber and now a boss of a household servicing SME.

Due to poor academic results and my dislike to go to school.
I started my career as a plumber/handyman at a fair age of 19, under the mentorship of uncle Bobby ,an experienced and veteran plumber.
(I read tons of books, that explains the English)

~Quote of the day-
“Sometimes when you drill hard enough, you hit the right spot”
Uncle Poh Huat, Electrician

Setting:
This happened in my 40s, a few years before the pandemic. Due to me focusing on the career for the first part of my life. I settled down relatively later, and had my first boy much later than usual.

Every meet the parents session, the teacher will always say “Zhi Hao’s English needs to improve” , “Try speaking English with Zhi Hao”

When my son was PRI 3, my wife started to find a dedicated English tutor for him.

I am not really involved in the education at such a young age. I always thought kids should enjoy their childhood, like I did when I was young.

My wife always feel the need to keep up with “competition” and spends loads of money on enrichment programs and learning.

Miss Yuan will come over to our place either at night or in the afternoon to give my son tuition.
Each session will be around 2 hours.
When I do see Miss Yuan, it is usually on the weekends.

I am usually not home most of the time. And never really have any memory for any teachers of my son.

All these are about to change and take a turn one fine day.

*One Fine Saturday at around 11am*

There was a heavy thunderstorm going on outside. Being the lazy weekend man. I am still in bed.

*VROOBBBBBMMM* a flash of thunder clapped through the sky, sending surround shockwaves across the house.

*Ding Dong* The door bell rang.

I ignored, thinking it’s some delivery man who would usually leave the things outside the house.

*Ding dong, Ding Dong !!*
It sounded off around. I marched outside the house in my boxers and sleeping shirt.

I peered through the peep hole.
A fair lady with long hair stood outside.
I suddenly realized that she could be my son’s tuition.

I opened the door, a lady with in a drenched white top stood outside. With her wet hair

“Hi, sorry I am late !! Was caught in the sudden downpour” She apologized profusely like a gentle.

My Dazey morning eyes were awoken by her peach pink bra showing through her drenched white top. Her bra cupped over her breast like 2 pink seashells.

*Doiiiinkkk* My old world war 2 canon immediately sprung out of my checkered boxers.

“Errrr errrrr itsss okkk, wait ahh I go get keys.”
I stammered as I looked into her pair of beautiful shaped eyes.

I stumbled into the house to fetch the keys with my rod hard as a rock.