View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 3
Dumbgame is one of the Best!Dumbgame is one of the Best!Dumbgame is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
101 ML tips, truth facts. Just for sharing.

Recently I found out a method how to identify FL disguise to ML.

Normally they have this Shower together in their package.

And if they have BBBJ & CIM.

High chance 99% is FL.

And usually if u want FJ or BBBJ is top up $ Then got this services

I recently go to one ML which is FL. Was quite stunned.

They are quite good looking. And most of them are from Sichuan side.

Just to share if you just looking for pure ML not a FL in disguise. ��

Homework is impt.
Take a look at fl sites you will know. All these MLs can be unlocked. It’s only whether about money, your looks, her liking, her mood and your impression to her, live alone those conditions. First 2 visits you will know roughly you can get upgraded services. You don’t really need 100+ visits, if you do that means the lady fishing you already. First visit just give small tips, tell her straight your intention will be sufficient. Next visit go again, she will be prepared if you ask. The more visits you go and didn’t get upgraded, then have some self awareness, unless you willing to go pocket deep to change her mind. Got one unlocked ml told me a guy offered 2k and she rejected but another 45yo guy she did without top up. Age don’t even matter you see. So you say what’s the point of getting more out of these mls anyway, bragging rights? Just another lady out there. Save time save effort find proper fl better if your end point is to fuck.