View Single Post
Old 24-05-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6870 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Aiyo steady la bro

It is very hard to quantify positive and negative points la. More chin chai bros will have less while more anal bros will have more. The whole point of general FRs is just to let bros know it is definitely not a landmine that's all. The mileage will vary based on your chemistry and interaction with the MLs.

If I really like the session, I write more, but I try not to go into the details as service may just varies with individuals.

Each visit is always a leap of faith even with FRs. The moment the door opens you usually roughly have a start point on whether the session will be enjoyable. If you dig the ML's look right front the get go, you are probably gonna be more forgiving.
u said it all bro! Most important is to alert that she is not landmine, fully agreed. Couldn't have said it better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
As from my FR, BiEr is definitely not a SYT, more towards Pre Milf / Milf but her boobs confirm D.
if classify her as Milf, i guess would be those young hot moms i see outside primary school. Bi Er is definitely 30s, no doubt about that.