View Single Post
Old 24-05-2022, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
ACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud of
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Really good work, bro … up your points !

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Agree very much with you. I sort of prefer King Man Chik (植敬雯) to Pauline Chan for Erotic Ghost Story III, although I must say that Pauline's scenes quite hot also, especially the final scene. Thanks to bro toshiba for the links to rewatch.

Some observations after rewatching:

1. King's breasts more papaya shape and her nipples are more succulent looking than Pauline's. Most notable scene at 1:01:39 onwards when she try to lose her virginity to the male protagonist with the help of the crazy monk. Her nipples already teasing out in the white dress then when action start...voila!

2. Unfortunately cannot tell if King's disrobe and bathing scene starting from 9:21 is hers or a body double, cos there is a show of bush and never show full face. Anyway only have these 2 scenes with King nude in it. If u understand Cantonese can be quite funny especially her banter with the crazy monk. Both the bathing and lose virginity scene.

3. I can understand why Pauline so damn hot. She is well proportioned and have the right amount of meat. Her frame of 1.75m compared to King's 1.65m when in cowgirl position very obvious. This one I base on Pauline's final scene after 1:26:34 to compare with King's only cowgirl scene. However I cannot tahan Pauline's face and makeup here....cheeks too puffy and chin too sharp. I really prefer King's more sweet looking face for this movie.

4. The part where 姥姥 kidnap and rape King, she not naked inside. Very very wasted this part, could have been another scene where we properly see her tits again.

And the finale after defeat 姥姥 if the male protagonist have threesome with Pauline and King lagi shiok, but I guess plot wise have to accommodate Pauline only. Therefore at least the last scene at 1:26:34 onwards with Pauline quite hot to end off the movie. But still haha...wasted cos no more King.