View Single Post
Old 23-05-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
illusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: how i finally fuck my wife's sister

So the story continues..

Annoyed with her yet having the urge to punish her. SIL likes to wear oversized tshirt at home so at times when she bends down i will take the chance to peep at her brown big nipples.

First encounter -

It is our house habit not to lock our toilet door while bathing. Sometimes the door may also not be closed tightly, leaving a small gap.

One fine afternoon i got home early from work. It was a usual day and my wife was supposed to be at home during this timing, and SIL was usually at work. So when i got home, i heard there was someone bathing in the toilet. The toilet door was not closed tightly so i took a peep but couldnt see clearly as the shower glass was condensed. Given the usual routine i honestly thought my wife was in the toilet so i opened the door and step into the toilet.

Then i heard someone shouting Hey! and i realised it was my SIL in the shower.. i was stunned (and she was also). My eyes took every opportunity to scan her from top to bottom at this point. A to B cup big nipples and clean IPL pussy. She screamed at me to get out from the toilet and i was like fucking bitch ill punish u and ull beg for my cock one day.

Pardon me for my lousy english. Will continue later