View Single Post
Old 23-05-2022, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
Lesson 10
In lesson 10, my wife wears a blouse with a big armpit sleeve. The plan was to give a side boob view, then let the blouse slip aside, showing a nipslip. The lighting conditions are poor, because this lesson started at 7.30 in the morning.

Class just started. Teacher scans his student’s outfit today. First time sleeveless. First time showing so much skin – first time seeing her side boob.

Yup, braless as always. With a near nipslip. But the blouse doesn’t really cover up either.

Class in session. His student is practically topless isn’t it? Her two full boobs are seen clearly, staring at you.

My wife tries a nipslip. But the blouse was too tight. It was not to happen

She’s teasing again. Scratching her nn in front of a male teacher. Fuhhh!!! Can you imagine your student doing that.
The still photo doesn’t do justice to this scene. Seeing a pretty lady scratching her tits in front of you – that’s crazy sexciting!!

But lesson 10 didn’t turn out as expected. The planned nipslip didn’t happen because the blouse was too tight. A bit of mission not accomplished…

This whole scene was starting to wear us out. My wife was starting to get bored. Because how many ways can you showoff? Teacher has practically seen everything there is to show – except he didn't see the real thing. That's why she wanted to show her tits for real, but with the failed nipslip, it was a step back. Especially for ladies, they're more sensitive than men.

In lessons 11 and 12, we will close chapter one.
U and ur wife damn fun loving siah.